Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Creature Feature

Hello there everybody.

I just recently registered a business name for "Timely Moments" and started up this blog. I thought I'd open it up with some recent animal photos that I took. I am hoping to be able to take a lot more animal photos in the coming days as a volunteer for the Second Chance Animal Rescue Society, but in the meantime we get to see some animals that know me all too well:

Angus seems rather alert

Prince, looking much more handsome than usual

Tazer loving the attention. Any attention.

 My own cat, Sushi. Up close and personal.

I will be adding more photos from various events and sessions I have done, or will be doing soon, as well as a periodic steam-of-consciousness on photography as inspiration hits me. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment